Friday 10 March 2017

Recycling

Recycling
I karate kick the door open bursting through.The sun shines brightly as I pass by.I could feel the heat burning me.I scatter to my first destination ,the amazing,fantastic room 14.I knock cautiously,waiting for an answer.I could feel the nerves moving steadily throughout my body.My fingers tremble with fear as i wait patiently.Suddenly…

“Hello”says a familiar voice,it’s my cheeky brothers. ”Recycling please”i reply cheerfully “Man you look sweater than dad after he has been for a run,”I quickly peek inside their classroom and it was a mess.

10 comments:

  1. like the vocab. And the set up was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do Karate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny storey but a great one too. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I don`t. Do you think I should?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think Karate would suit you I have done Karate too it's fun I am sure you would like it :D
      By the way totally of subject sort of I see you have changed your piece of writing it's way better than before :D Keep up the top work :D
      From Keira :D

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have spelt I with a lwer case I

    ReplyDelete