Monday 18 September 2017

Production Performance

Production Reflection 
We nervously walk on stage destain for another performance . Our fab costumes , looking amazing . We were doing production , our last performance . All of our other performances had gone amazing . Were waiting , Just waiting...Lights placed we strode onto stage . I think I said my lines well and stayed in character the WHOLE TIME . We had to have lots of makeup . I had been working on using more expression . Well that is what I focussed on and that is what I did . I had told Mrs Stathern Something to do with the position with the stage and she listened , She moved the stage fractionally Before the performance . Afterwards she came up to me and told me that was what stole the show . We earned lots of money for the school and had LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment