Friday 24 February 2017

Milk Moniter

😃Milk Moniter😎

I karate kick the door open bursting into the light,the sun sprinkled all over me creating a sparkling glow . Some nails in the broken deck scrape me as I explosively jump off . I love this school it is so tidy and clean and there are so many great opportunities . The smokey grey clouds block the shining sun . I burst through the doors breaking the stunned silence . I secretly scan the room sensing the smell of milk swiftly swerving in the soft breeze . I walk as slow as a turtle to get to the fridge . I quickly scatter to my first destination the amazing fantastic room 14 . "Knock knock Is anyone there!" I ask impatiently...  

3 comments:

  1. try make the first sentence different to your other blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say that is true but it's a great sentence :)

      Delete
  2. It's Awesome being a Milk Monitor Right? :)

    ReplyDelete