Saturday 4 February 2017

My goals for 2017

My goals for 2017.😃

My goal for 2017 in Writing is to paint a clear picture in the writers head.Picking the correct gem for what i'm trying to say. Practicing inference.

My goal for 2017 in Reading is to choose the right book fit for myself,more complicated books.I need to infer in my reading.

My goal for 2017 in Spelling is to get to higher spelling groups not only knowing how to spell the word but to know the definition for the word.I need to know how to put it in a sentence and fully understand the use of the word.

My goal for 2017 in Maths is learn how to covert decimals into percentages.I want to finish stage 6

Something about me!!
I am very sporty and love sports and am very athletic.I am very funny and love a joke.I am very friendly,kind and responsible.My favorite subject is P.E because i love sports and i am fit.I like learning when it is quiet because it is easy to learn.It is easiest for me to learn when

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the something about me supposed to be on a separate blog?
    You have some really good goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graet Goals I agree I hope you can achieve them :)

      Delete