Friday 17 February 2017

My Reading Book

😃My Reading Book   (The Worlds Worst Children)😃

😎 Mr fantastic Nit Boy came flying out of the the window breaking all the glass,"Pow!"Nit Boy screamed as the glass shatters all over the soggy wet ground.Nit Boy loves adventures and loves bad guys in other words villains.One day he hopes to be one.Nit Boy loves nits more than anything.He is a bored teenage boy,and loves making comics.Nit Boy has amazing super powers like flying and can tell all his nits to do anything he wants them to do.This is what he wears wellington boots,his Nan's old tights,his Dads old Y-fronts,the NB logo for Nit Boy sewn by Auntie Pat and a cape fashioned from one of his Mums skirts.I love this character because he makes me laugh.😎

1 comment:

  1. Nice report I am reading the same book :)

    ReplyDelete